Increasing your online presence is absolutely crucial to the success of your business. Everyone knows the value of social media and search engine optimization, but few people know the tips and tricks that make some campaigns succeed and others fail. Regardless of your industry, all businesses should be doing the following tips.
8 Main Categories for Success:
There are 8 Aspects for Success Online:
- Search Engine Presence (SEO & Adwords)
- Social Media Presence (Twitter & Facebook)
- Building Connections Blogger Outreach)
- Visitor Engagement (Blogging & Content Syndication)
- User Experience (Conversion Rate Optimization)
- Promotion (E-mail Marketing & Advertising)
- Interaction & Feedback (Listen to Visitors)
- Ease of Accessibility (Mobile Site & App)
True marketing works best when you do them all!
The 37 Proven Ways For Online Success:
1. Start a Blog
2. Create a Twitter Account. Add the “Follow Me” Button to your website.
3. Tweet more often. Tweeting a few times per DAY is optimal. (Remember, tweets fade quickly!)
4. Update your Facebook page more often.
5. Hold a social media contest. (Giving away downloads & pre-released content works great!)
6. Use press releases. Plenty of free PR distribution sites are available.
7. Outreach to bloggers, ask for backlinks.
8. Build a user friendly landing page.
9. Install an analytics & tracking platform such as Google Analytics or StatCounter.
10. Invest in Search Engine Optimization.
11. Track your rankings, make sure they steadily increase.
12. Post helpful content for customers in your niche. (How-to guides, tutorials, instructions, tips)
13. Allow comments on your content. (Watch out for spam)
14. Interact with people, answer their questions. Make people have a reason to follow you.
15. Add a feedback from on your site. Actually use the feedback you get.
16. Collect E-mails and start E-mail marketing. Offer great promotions to yield higher open rates.
17. Split test your E-mail marketing campaigns.
18. Try Pay Per Click advertising. Don’t give up early, it takes time to refine.
19. Create an infographic. Share it on infographic distribution sites.
20. Post to your blog more often. At least twice per week is ideal. (see number 1)
21. Use conversion rate optimization tools to improve your website.
22. Call SEO Companies, ask them to do free reports on your website. You’ll love their feedback.
23. Keep a closer eye on the online marketing efforts of your competitors.
24. Write better title tags (Remember: These show up in search engines)
25. Use better graphics on your website. Make sure to write great alt-text for better SEO.
26. Install social sharing buttons on your blog. They are quite effective to increase fans & followers.
27. Use keyword research tools to see how people search for your niche. Google offers a tool for free.
28. Outreach to bloggers. Think of good ideas for partnerships.
29. Use advertising retargeting software to pull back visitors.
30. Create a mobile friendly version of your website. (Consider an iPhone/Android App, if possible)
31. Proofread your website. Spelling errors are present on nearly all websites.
32. Add a landing page video that describes your product or service.
33. Address all negative reviews. Invest in reputation management services if necessary.
34. Reward your biggest & fans and followers with free products. They’ll help you even more afterward.
35. Ask for feedback from friends & family about your website. Listen carefully to their criticisms.
36. Attend meetups in your area. Connect with other people in similar niches.
37. Promote OFFLINE. A strong offline presence radiates into a powerful online presence.
If you do all of the above. You simply cannot fail.
It’s as simple as that. Increasing your online presence is as easy as following all 37 tips above. Think about it… when was the last time you saw a website that does all of these things, but lacks online success.Get a FREE SEO Report - Click Here!